This city in Alabama had around 84,848 people as per the 2015 census. Its territory is along the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. This city was settled in 1850. Hoover is the home to Riverchase Galleria which is the largest shopping centre in the area. There are lots of tourist’s places like Moss Rock preserve, Aldridge gardens etc.
Places to visit:
- Moss rock preserve: It is a large wooded area which is built for hiking and trekking. This is built in 349 acres of land which is preserved with streams and climbable boulders.
- Aldridge gardens: Aldridge gardens are in estate in hoover. This garden is built in the area of 30 acres of land.
- Jemison park: Park in mountains of hoover. Its is a 3mile moderately trafficked loop trail. It is in Birmingham. It features beautiful wildlife.
- Sky zone Trampoline Park: One of the most famous trampoline parks. This is an amusement park there are lots of games and rides.
- Aquarium imports: This is one of the best aquariums of hoover. It has lots of fishes and sea animals of distinct species.
- Autobahn Axe throwing: This is the best place for birthdays and company events. There are lots of rides and games for kids and for adults also.
Places to stay:
- Hyatt place: It is a 5-star hotel with its luxury facilities. It has proper parking facility and dining facility.
- Holiday inn: It has modern restaurant with a spa and a rooftop terrace with a pool and a hot tub. It has a nice location and a street view.
- Candlewood suits: It is a 4-star hotel which is 17km away from international airport. It has floor to ceiling window with a beautiful city view. Its rooms have minibars, tea and coffee makers.
- Courtyard by Marriott: It has mini bar, lounges and spa in it. It has fully air-conditioned gym and fitness centre.
- Microtel inn: It is one the famous hotel. It has free breakfast with all its packages and gym laundry and spa facility in it.